Sunday 15 July 2012

Gunners Enter Milo Chase

Egyptian left-back Milo has claimed in an interview with FilGoal that he is being tracked by Arsenal. The 21 year old currently plays for Haras Al Hodood in his homeland, and is a part of the Egyptian football squad at the London Olympics. He says that "Arsenal officials have been following me since... 2009." When he impressed in the Toulon tournament in France, where he impressed Arsenal scouts again in the 2012 edition. He believes that "the Arsenal scouts will watch me closely at the London Olympics. My participation at London 2012 is what will determine my next step, and I hope to come to a European club."

SkySports claim that Lyon, Benfica and Sporting Lisbon all also have an interest and that the Gunners have made some form of approach to the youngster's club. A relative unknown, Milo is unlikely to carry a significant fee but could be a traditional Wenger signing - though the club already has good competition for the left-back role.

Keep up to date by following me on Twitter - @Goonernl

No comments:

Post a Comment