Thursday 16 August 2012

Bartley departs Arsenal


By Nick Lander

Young centre back Kyle Bartley has joined Swansea City on a permanent basis. The Mancunian stopper has spent much of his time as an Arsenal player on loan, enjoying his best spells in the SPL with Rangers last season and the season before that, being part of the squad that won the 2010/11 SPL title.

Bartley said on his Twitter that, "[it] was an extremely tough decision for me to leave Arsenal, but felt the time was right. Swansea offered me an opportunity, and I'm extremely excited to start my career here, will always be thankful to Arsenal for my education.

"[I] was told my chances of game time this year would be limited, and as an ambitious young player I wanted to play in the Premiership.

"Now I'm here I will give 100% for Swansea. Thank you everyone who has been behind me. [A] new chapter for me and I can't wait."

The youngster has left the Gunners for £1m, though it is likely that the club has included a hefty sell on clause - as seems to be their preference at the moment - and may include a buy back clause too (one was surprisingly included in Carlos Vela's departure so it's plausible).

While he featured regularly on the club's Asia tour this pre-season, Captain-elect Thomas Vermaelen, Laurent Koscielny, Per Mertesacker and Johan Djourou were all ahead of the 21-year-old in the Arsenal pecking order. With little chance of any first team action barring another defensive injury crisis, the former Bolton man now has a good chance to carve out a Premier League career for himself, and The N5 Blog would like to wish him the best of luck in Wales - except for in the two games against Arsenal!

Join the N5 Blog's fantasy football league on the Premier League website using league code 13667-212189

Keep up to date by liking the Facebook page and by following me on Twitter - @Goonernl.

3 comments:

  1. 1 mil is too less for a premier league team, especially if it is an English player!
    Well...good luck to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    My name is Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $220,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Mr.James Eric, and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentfastloan@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:

    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Website You Heard About Us?......
    Email Him at: (urgentfastloan@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete