Saturday 15 May 2010

Arsenal Transfer Rumours 15/5/2010

There isn't really anything new today. However, it's been reported that Arsene Wenger is now set to bid £8 million for Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart. I think that before any bid for a 'keeper is registered, Mr Wenger will sell Fabianski beforehand. I wouldn't dislike seeing Joe Hart come to the Emirates, however I'm not convinced that he would be the right 'keeper for the club. I feel that Arsenal should try to make do with what they have for the next season or two, before handing Wojciech Szczesny the number 1 jersey. In the meantime, I feel that David James on a 2 year deal would be the way forward. I can't recall if he's out of contract at Portsmouth on not, but I would imagine that AW could pick him up for less than £5m.

Referring back to old rumours... Joe Cole. Now I don't know what people think of the idea of signing him, however, I feel he's the sort of player who'd fit in at Arsenal. He plays good, creative passing football and will be available on a free transfer. In my opinion, his signing would be a real coup, him choosing us over Chelsea, and other interested teams.

Hopefully tomorrow, there'll be some more interesting prospects put forward; rather than just the revelation that Nasri isn't overly keen on William Gallas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment